Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Fettuccini Pasta, dry – 1 lb. (raw)
- Bacon, thick cut – 1/2 lb. (7 oz)
- Whole Eggs – 2 whole + 1 yolk
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese – 2/3 cup, grated
- Garlic – 1 clove, thinly sliced
- Yellow Onion – ½ onion, diced
- Curly Parsley – 2 sprigs, finely chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Black Pepper – 8 peppercorns, crushed
- Fluent Black Drops – 40-50mg total, 10 mg. per portion, or as needed
- Salt – as needed, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F, and place a pot of salted water on the stove to boil.
- Place your bacon slices on a sheet pan with parchment paper, and cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until desired. Once cooked, allow for it to cool before slicing it.
- When your pot of water starts to boil, toss in the pasta and cook according to the package! Once cooked, drain (saving the pasta water) and then rinse the pasta in cold water to stop it from over-cooking.
- Chop your garlic, onions, and parsley.
- Crack and whisk your eggs in a bowl with the cheese and your desired cannabis dose with drops or syringe concentrate. Keep cold until ready to be used.
- That’s it for prep! Now we cook.
- Add oil to large sauté pan on medium-high heat.
- Sauté your garlic and onions until translucent.
- Immediately add the bacon slices, pasta, crushed black pepper, and finally a splash of pasta water. Stir and mix it all together.
- Once mixed, add the egg & cheese mixture and stir vigorously to temper the eggs. Add another splash of pasta water or as needed to achieve a creamy sauce in the pan.
- Add in your chopped parsley, salt as needed, and a little extra grated cheese.
- You made it! Enjoy 🙂