Elevate your snacks with this highly delicious aioli dip to pair with almost anything. Bring this to any gathering and you’ll always be the MVP (Most Valued Party-goer).
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Chickpeas – 1 Cup
- Chickpea Water (Aquafaba) – 1 Cup
- Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed – 1 lemon
- Garlic, whole cloves – 2 ea.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 cup
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tsp.
- Salt & Black pepper – to taste
- PIVOT [THC Tincture] – dose according to patient
- Open the can of chickpeas, drain and reserve the water (i.e. Aquafaba), then separate from chickpeas; you
don’t need all the chickpeas.
- Peel the garlic cloves, leave them whole.
- Cut and squeeze juice from one whole lemon.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender (including pre-dosed PIVOT), blend until reaching a
- Add salt & pepper to desired taste.
- Enjoy with snacks of your choice!