Rainmaker is a slightly-Indica leaning hybrid that provides excellent session results every time. Crossed from Citral Skunk and Mandarin Sunset, your senses will fill with the pungent aromas and flavors of sour citrus and skunk produced from primary terpene Limonene. The effects start quickly with cerebral elevation and slowly creep into deep and long-lasting physical relaxation. Users of this strain note benefits in relieving the symptoms associated with anxiety, depression, insomnia, and stress.
Fluent x Jane West
~3 second draw
~ 5-10 draws
- Being made with pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass, the Jane West Pre-packs offer a safer single-serving alternative.
- Every component of the pre-packs are reusable and easy to clean.
- Flower products give patients the full cannabinoid and terpene profile of each specific strain, ensuring a well-rounded cannabis experience and a great taste.
Patients are recommended to initiate treatment with 1-3 doses. Each dose consist of 1-2 relatively shallow inhales (1-3 seconds) and each held for about 5 seconds before exhaling. Within roughly 5-10 minutes, reassess symptoms and continue with further doses as needed.
If symptoms have improved or subsided no additional sessions are needed and patients can continue treatment the following day when necessary.
Contraindicated in patients:
• with hypersensitivity to cannabinoids (e.g., THC or CBD) or to any of the inert ingredients in this strain;
• with a significant history of cardiovascular disease;
• with an active or previous psychotic or active mood or anxiety disorder; and
• who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.