Prep time: 15-20 min.
Yields: 2 Cups
Dose: 10 mg. each / 20 mg. total
- Mango, fresh – 1 cups
- Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
- Orange Juice – 1/4 cup
- Mint, fresh – 2-3 leaves
- Coconut, shavings – 1/4 cup
- Ice – 1/2 cup
- Miami Vibes Drops – 20 mg
- Start by gently warming the coconut milk with the mint leaves for about 5 min.
- Strain this mix, and refrigerate it so it cools completely.
- Mix the freshly chopped mango, ice, coconut shavings, and 20 mg of Miami Vibes Drops into a clean blender
- Blend it on high until achieving a creamy smoothie consistency.
- Adjust the sweetness with a sweetener of choice.
- That’s it! Enjoy your smoothie, and those chill mango vibes!
*If you’re unable to find a ripe fresh mango for the recipe, you can substitute it with frozen mango and omit the ice.
*Remember this recipe will yield 2 cups of smoothie and can be adjusted to the desired dose or adjusted to make more if needed.