Prep time: 15-20 min.
Yields: 2 Cups
Dose: 10 mg. each / 20 mg. total
- Blueberries, fresh – 1 cup
- Ginger, peeled & diced – 3/4 Tbsp
- Mint, leaves – 10-12 leaves
- Lemon Juice, fresh – from 1 lemon
- Lime Juice, fresh – from 1 lime
- Xanthan Gum – 1/8 tsp.
- RAW Sugar – 3 Tbsp.
- Kingdom Dreams Drops – 20 mg
- Briefly blend your blueberries, ginger, and mint with 1 Cup of water.
- When blueberries are all broken up, stop blending and refrigerate the mix.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes, then strain.
- Squeeze the lime and lemon juice, combine it with the blueberry juice.
- Place the mix back in the blender and add the sugar.
- Blend until the sugar dissolves entirely; add more sugar if desired.
- If happy with the sweetness, gently blend in 20 mg. of Kingdom Dreams Drops and xanthan gum.
- Add a cup of ice and blend on high to achieve a frappe consistency.
- That’s it! Chill out and enjoy this refreshing drink on a hot summer’s day.
* Remember this recipe will yield 2 cups of lemonade and can be adjusted to your desired dose if needed.