THC-infused arugula pesto made with fresh arugula, garlic, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, walnuts, and Polaris THC concentrate.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 1.5 cups (24 tbsp) of infused pesto
Dose: 4.16 mg THC per tbsp
Servings/person: 1 tbsp pesto (beginner users) 2-3 tbsp pesto (regular users), 4+ tbs pesto (advanced users)
- Polaris Concentrate Syringe – 10 mL/100 mg.
- Arugula, packed – 3 cups
- Walnuts, unsalted – ½ cup
- Garlic – 1 whole clove
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) – ½ cup
- Parmigiano Reggiano, cut into cubes – 1 cup
- Salt – 2 tsp OR to taste
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Pasta of choice
- Using a knife and cutting board, cut the Parmigiano into small ½ inch cubes. It can also be grated.
- Wash arugula well before use; measure out and prep. the remaining ingredients, then set the EVOO aside to infuse before blending.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then swirl the sealed Polaris concentrate syringe in hot water for a few minutes; this will soften the concentrate and make it easier to mix with the EVOO.
- Once hot, add the desired amount of concentrate to the EVOO; gently stir the oil to ensure everything is properly mixed.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend the pesto to the desired consistency. Stop the blender and taste the pesto often, making sure it’s seasoned to the desired taste.
- Once the pesto is ready, transfer to another container and keep it refrigerated.
- 2 tbsp of this recipe is a good amount for a plate of pasta (for regular cannabis consumers) and will provide ~10 mg. It can also be enjoyed on bread, crackers, or alone if you choose!
Click here to learn more about Polaris Syringes