FTH Shotgun Wedding is the perfect strain for those who want to get hitched in a hurry. From parents Wedding Cake X Mendo Cookies, this indica-dominant strain produces heavy indica benefits. FTH Shotgun Wedding is ideal for anyone looking for intense cerebral euphoria, unfocused heaviness, and deep relaxation. Better for evening use, you should quickly fall asleep when consumed in larger doses. This Cookies dominant strain produces sweet and tangy flavors with earthy pepper undertones, making it a favorite for any Cookies fan or experienced user. Users of this strain note benefits in relieving symptoms associated with stress, anxiety, chronic pain, insomnia, and appetite loss.
FTH Shotgun Wedding
Indica Leaning Hybrid
~3 second draw
~ 5-10 draws
- Being made with pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass, the Jane West Pre-packs offer a safer single-serving alternative.
- Every component of the pre-packs are reusable and easy to clean.
- Flower products give patients the full cannabinoid and terpene profile of each specific strain, ensuring a well-rounded cannabis experience and a great taste.
Patients are recommended to initiate treatment with 1-3 doses. Each dose consist of 1-2 relatively shallow inhales (1-3 seconds) and each held for about 5 seconds before exhaling. Within roughly 5-10 minutes, reassess symptoms and continue with further doses as needed.
If symptoms have improved or subsided no additional sessions are needed and patients can continue treatment the following day when necessary.
Contraindicated in patients:
• with hypersensitivity to cannabinoids (e.g., THC or CBD) or to any of the inert ingredients in this strain;
• with a significant history of cardiovascular disease;
• with an active or previous psychotic or active mood or anxiety disorder; and
• who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
Smell, Taste, & Feel
Smell: Dough, Pepper, Tangy Citrus
Taste: Cookies, Earthy, Pepper
Feel: Euphoric, Heavy, Relaxed
Strain Source & Origin
Origin: Wedding Cake X Mendo Cookies
Strain Source: Twenty20 Mendocino