Focus all your attention on this deserving Sativa strain.
~3 second draw
~ 5-10 draws
Why the Fluent Strain Names?
Common strain names are unreliable for describing a particular genetic variant (a.k.a phenotype or strain) since their chemical expression varies tremendously from grower to grower. Fluent strain names represent the specific phenotype that we grow, offering you a true, consistent representation of our products.
- Being made with pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass, the Jane West Pre-packs offer a safer single-serving alternative.
- Every component of the pre-packs are reusable and easy to clean.
- Flower products give patients the full cannabinoid and terpene profile of each specific strain, ensuring a well-rounded cannabis experience and a great taste.
Patients are recommended to initiate treatment with 1-3 doses. Each dose consist of 1-2 relatively shallow inhales (1-3 seconds) and each held for about 5 seconds before exhaling. Within roughly 5-10 minutes, reassess symptoms and continue with further doses as needed.
If symptoms have improved or subsided no additional sessions are needed and patients can continue treatment the following day when necessary.
Contraindicated in patients:
• with hypersensitivity to cannabinoids (e.g., THC or CBD) or to any of the inert ingredients in this strain;
• with a significant history of cardiovascular disease;
• with an active or previous psychotic or active mood or anxiety disorder; and
• who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.