Put things on pause with this hybrid. GMO X Jungle Cake’s strong earthy, sweet, and tangy taste leads you to a skunky diesel-like aroma that helps identify its potency. Due to its strength, it has become a preferred choice of relief from appetite loss, depression, mood swings, nausea, and stress. This soothing strain’s higher THC levels can help absorb all negativity, anxiety, or stress, allowing you to reset swiftly. It lifts your mental state into pure euphoria and ease, making you blissfully happy and unfocused, even giggly at times. GMO X Jungle Cake is a perfect way to repair and polish off the day.
Fluent x Jane West
GMO X Jungle Cake
~3 second draw
~ 5-10 draws
- Being made with pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass, the Jane West Pre-packs offer a safer single-serving alternative.
- Every component of the pre-packs are reusable and easy to clean.
- Flower products give patients the full cannabinoid and terpene profile of each specific strain, ensuring a well-rounded cannabis experience and a great taste.
Patients are recommended to initiate treatment with 1-3 doses. Each dose consist of 1-2 relatively shallow inhales (1-3 seconds) and each held for about 5 seconds before exhaling. Within roughly 5-10 minutes, reassess symptoms and continue with further doses as needed.
If symptoms have improved or subsided no additional sessions are needed and patients can continue treatment the following day when necessary.
Contraindicated in patients:
• with hypersensitivity to cannabinoids (e.g., THC or CBD) or to any of the inert ingredients in this strain;
• with a significant history of cardiovascular disease;
• with an active or previous psychotic or active mood or anxiety disorder; and
• who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.