Better than your grandma’s apples, FTH Granny Smith is a balanced hybrid crossed from strains Green Crack and GB6TRIX. Crisp aromas and flavors of sour apple make this strain another refreshingly delicious delight, providing results of uplifting and energetic creative euphoria. In addition, consumers of FTH Granny Smith have noted benefits in relieving the symptoms associated with stress, depression, and chronic pain.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to enjoy the experience of cannabis flower, pipes could be the perfect solution. Ready to smoke, pre-dosed, and extra convenient.
~3 second draw
~ 5-10 Draws
- Being made with pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass, the Jane West Pre-packs offer a safer single-serving alternative.
- Every component of the pre-packs are reusable and easy to clean.
- Flower products give patients the full cannabinoid and terpene profile of each specific strain, ensuring a well-rounded cannabis experience and a great taste.
Patients are recommended to initiate treatment with 1-3 doses. Each dose consist of 1-2 relatively shallow inhales (1-3 seconds) and each held for about 5 seconds before exhaling. Within roughly 5-10 minutes, reassess symptoms and continue with further doses as needed.
If symptoms have improved or subsided no additional sessions are needed and patients can continue treatment the following day when necessary.
Contraindicated in patients:
• with hypersensitivity to cannabinoids (e.g., THC or CBD) or to any of the inert ingredients in this strain;
• with a significant history of cardiovascular disease;
• with an active or previous psychotic or active mood or anxiety disorder; and
• who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.