Slip into the Dark Side with this indica-leaning hybrid between parent strains Sensi Star and Sour Diesel. Dominant terpenes Caryophyllene and Myrcene help produce Death Star’s strong signature aroma and spicy, herbal, and diesel taste. With a heavy smoke more suitable for seasoned users, Death Star produces cerebral euphoria in smaller doses and deep body relaxation and sleep in higher amounts. Users of this strain have reported benefits in relieving insomnia, depression, anxiety, and nausea.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to enjoy the experience of cannabis flower, pipes could be the perfect solution. Ready to smoke, pre-dosed, and extra convenient.
FTH Death Star
~3 second draw
~ 5-10 draws
- Being made with pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass, the Jane West Pre-packs offer a safer single-serving alternative.
- Every component of the pre-packs are reusable and easy to clean.
- Flower products give patients the full cannabinoid and terpene profile of each specific strain, ensuring a well-rounded cannabis experience and a great taste.
Patients are recommended to initiate treatment with 1-3 doses. Each dose consist of 1-2 relatively shallow inhales (1-3 seconds) and each held for about 5 seconds before exhaling. Within roughly 5-10 minutes, reassess symptoms and continue with further doses as needed.
If symptoms have improved or subsided no additional sessions are needed and patients can continue treatment the following day when necessary.
Contraindicated in patients:
• with hypersensitivity to cannabinoids (e.g., THC or CBD) or to any of the inert ingredients in this strain;
• with a significant history of cardiovascular disease;
• with an active or previous psychotic or active mood or anxiety disorder; and
• who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.