This Sativa-dominant strain with South and East Asian lineage is true to its name. Buddha’s Hand’s highly fragrant, floral and fruity buds produce tropical flavors with pineapple and lavender undertones. The path to nirvana is quick with an almost immediate euphoria that can lead to motivation, focus, and creativity; while primary terpene Myrcene helps transcend into light-to-moderate bodily relaxation. Users of this strain have reported benefits in relieving depression, fatigue, and stress.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to enjoy the experience of cannabis flower, pipes could be the perfect solution. Ready to smoke, pre-dosed, and extra convenient.
~3 second draw
~ 5-10 draws
- Being made with pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass, the Jane West Pre-packs offer a safer single-serving alternative.
- Every component of the pre-packs are reusable and easy to clean.
- Flower products give patients the full cannabinoid and terpene profile of each specific strain, ensuring a well-rounded cannabis experience and a great taste.
Patients are recommended to initiate treatment with 1-3 doses. Each dose consist of 1-2 relatively shallow inhales (1-3 seconds) and each held for about 5 seconds before exhaling. Within roughly 5-10 minutes, reassess symptoms and continue with further doses as needed.
If symptoms have improved or subsided no additional sessions are needed and patients can continue treatment the following day when necessary.
Contraindicated in patients:
• with hypersensitivity to cannabinoids (e.g., THC or CBD) or to any of the inert ingredients in this strain;
• with a significant history of cardiovascular disease;
• with an active or previous psychotic or active mood or anxiety disorder; and
• who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
Smell, Taste, & Feel
Smell: Lemon Popsicle
Taste: Citrus and Vanilla Cream
Feel: Uplifting, Creative Euphoria
Origin & Strain Source
Origin: Limoncello X White Runtz
Strain Source: Runtz Crew