Prep time: 40 min.
Assembly time: 5 min.
Yields: 6 servings, 4 oz. jars
- Blueberries, fresh – 11 oz. fresh
- Sugar – 3 Tbsp
- Lemon juice, fresh – 1 Tbsp
- Water – 0.5 Cup
- Lotus Biscoff Cookies – 4 cookies
- Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola – ½ Cup
- Butter, melted – 3 Tbsp
- Heavy Cream – 3 fl. oz.
- Cream Cheese – 3 fl. oz.
- Greek Yogurt – 3 fl. oz.
- Powdered Sugar – 2 fl. oz.
- Fluent Moods Drops, Kingdom Dreams – 60 mg. (10mg. per serving), or as needed
- In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and water.
- Once combined, heat the mixture (high heat) until boiling and turn the heat down to medium.
- With a potato masher or a spatula, mash up your blueberries as best as possible, then allow them to cook down and thicken.
- In roughly 35-40 minutes, the blueberry jam begins to thicken naturally. Stir often to prevent sugars from sticking to the bottom and burning.
- While this is cooking, prep your remaining ingredients.
- Once the jam has cooked down to a thick consistency, remove it from the heat.
- Transfer to a fresh metal bowl and allow it to cool; you can speed this up by placing your metal bowl in an ice bath and stir until it cools down.
- Using a mixer, combine cold heavy cream, powdered sugar, and Kingdom Dreams or preferred cannabis product (60 mg total, or as needed) into your mixing bowl.
- Whip vigorously for 5 minutes or until you form stiff peaks.
- Transfer this mix to a clean bowl and keep refrigerated.
- Using the mixer again, begin to beat the room temperature cream cheese, Greek yogurt for 5 minutes or until you achieve an even, creamy mixture. Start slow and increase speed once the big clumps of cheese are broken up.
- Take half of the whipped cream and gently fold it into the mixture, and repeat.
- Place the final mix into the fridge and allow it to cool. It should be relatively thick once cold, but still light and airy.
- Using a food processor, combine half a cup of your favorite granola and 4 Lotus Biscoff Cookies.
- Pulse until ground to a sand-like consistency with a few granola clumps.
- Transfer your cookies to a clean bowl, and melt the butter for mixing. Best done by heating it in a pan.
- Once melted, immediately remove it from the heat and slowly drizzle into the cookie mix.
- Use a fork to mix; it should look like wet sand.
- Move the bowl to the fridge, then let this mixture cool and set.
- Congrats! You made it to the easy part.
- In your clean mason jar, start by adding 1 Tbsp. of the cookie mix.
- Using your fork, spread it around evenly but don’t press it down too compact.
- Add 2 oz. (4 Tbsp) of your cheesecake filling.
- Place a folded towel on your counter, and lightly tap the mason jar until it is evenly set; you should be 2/3 of the way up the jar, which is for your jam.
- Finally, add 1 Tbsp of the Blueberry Jam and tap lightly again until everything sets evenly.
- Top off with some fresh blueberries, and if desired, add lemon zest from your lemon.
- Once assembled, place the lid on each jar, and keep refrigerated. You can hold these for a few days (though you may not want to once you try them).
- Enjoy your deliciously infused dessert and happy National Blueberry Pie Day to you!