Yields: 12 Muffins
Prep time: 15 min.
Cook time: 30-45 min.
Dose: 10 mg. each / 120 mg. total
Recommended: Kingdom Dreams Concentrate Drops
- AP Flour, sifted – 2.5 Cups
- Whole Wheat Flour, sifted – 1.5 Cups
- Sugar, granulated – 2 Cups
- Eggs – 2 medium
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) – 1 Cup
- Greek Yogurt – 1 Cup
- Blueberries, fresh & washed – 2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Kingdom Dreams Cannabis Concentrate Drops – 120 mg, or as needed
- Butter, grated & cold – 5 Tbsp.
- AP Flour, sifted – 3/4 Cup
- Sugar, granulated – 1/2 Cup
- In a food processor, combine cold and shredded/cut butter with AP flour & sugar.
- Pulse the mix on high until coarse crumbs form.
- Pause and scrape the bottom of the bowl to ensure all the ingredients mix properly.
- Keep the streusel mix refrigerated until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F while making the batter.
- Infuse your EVOO, preferably at room temp.
- If using a syringe, add 0.12 mL OR roughly 2.5 rice grain-sized dots of concentrate (~125 mg. total). Stir until it dissolves and disperses fully in the EVOO.
- Alternatively, dissolve your full syringe into 5 fl. oz. of oil and use 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp (~130 mg. total), then reserve the remaining infused oil for another recipe.
- If using drops, add 3 ml of the concentrate tincture (3 full droppers = 120 mg. total), preferably Kingdom Dreams. Stir it to make sure it mixes and disperses fully
- In a bowl, combine EVOO, whole eggs, and sugar;
- Using a hand or standing mixer with a paddle attachment, combine everything until smooth.
- Add your yogurt and lemon juice and continue to mix again until smooth.
- Slowly add in sifted AP & whole wheat flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder to the bowl.
- Gently fold everything together until the batter forms.
- Take blueberries and toss them in 2 tsp of AP flour until evenly coated, then add them to the batter, carefully folding them in.
- If you don’t have a non-stick muffin pan, you’ll need to coat the pan, preferably with butter and a light coat of AP flour; you can also use cupcake liners or non-stick spray.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or large spoon, fill the muffin liners almost to the top; you’ll want to leave some room for the muffins to grow.
- Finish them off by sprinkling 2 tsp of the streusel topping on top.
- Place the in the oven and bake at 425°F for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to 350°F, baking for 25-30 minutes or as needed.
- Check every 10 min., poking any muffin with a skewer/toothpick and if it comes out smooth and clean without batter, they’re ready!
- Remove muffins from the oven and allow them to cool before serving.
- That’s it! These muffins are the perfect delivery system for your concentrates and will leave you feeling blissful.
* Remember this recipe will yield you 12 muffins and can be adjusted to your desired dose and/or quantity as needed.