As we actively monitor the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we want to share the measures we are currently taking to keep our employees, customers, and community safe:
We are prioritizing Express Pick-Up orders
In order to mitigate unnecessary exposure, limit public interaction, and give you a swifter, smoother experience. We encourage all of our guests to take advantage of this service for a quick in-store pickup and help keep all of us safe.
We are also pleased to announce that our Casselberry drive-thru for Express Pick-Up orders is now open.
What we are doing for our customers
- Clean and Safe Environment. We are doubling-down on our cleaning procedures across the entire company, from our cultivation facilities, to our offices, to all dispensaries.
- Hand sanitizing stations. Available for all customers to use at every dispensary.
What you can do…
- Stay informed from trusted sources.
- Visit https://coronavirus.gov to get the latest news regarding the spread of the virus and how it might affect your local community.
- Visit https://www.who.int/ to get the latest info of the World Health Organization, updated daily.
- Do not share cannabis consumption devices. Vapes, joints, pipes, or any other method of consumption of cannabis must be cleaned regularly as they may be used as a conduit for the spread of the virus. Good hygiene practices help all in our community.
Our curators and call center are ready to assist, support and respond to any questions you might have. To contact us directly via phone or email click here.
Together we can help keep our community strong, safe, and healthy.
The Fluent Team