Prepare for Flu Season with this Shot of Relief featuring Perla Drops
As Winter begins to set in, it launches a struggle to maintain wellness and physical health throughout the colder months. Especially within times of COVID, we are always exploring more ways to keep ourselves healthy and safe.
Here is a quick and easy recipe for a booster shot to help build your immunity with a dose of CBD in the same drink. We hope this recipe can help you stay healthy in high times and the low.
CBD-Infused Immunity Shot
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 4 shots
Dose: 10 mg CBD
Servings/person: 1 shot
- Honeycrisp Apple juice – 1 Cup
- Papaya, seeded & cubed – 1 Cup
- Green apple, seeded & cubed – 0.5 Cup
- Ginger, peeled & minced – 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric, powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice, fresh squeezed – Half lemon
- Chia seeds – 1 Tbsp
- Perla CBD Drops – 0.5 mL/10 mg (20 drops)
- Peel, de-seed, and cube the papaya.
- Peel, de-seed/core, and cube half of a green apple.
- Peel and mince fresh ginger.
- Cut and squeeze half a lemon for juice.
- Combine all ingredients (including PERLA) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drink up!
Click here to learn more about Perla drops