Cannabis-infused agave nectar is a versatile sweetener in many recipes or straight off the spoon. Explore the many uses of cannabis-infused agave nectar and get some great ideas for using it in your everyday life below.
What is Cannabis-Infused Agave Nectar?
Available in natural, vanilla, maple, and caramel flavors, this delicious liquid edible will take your senses to the next level. Agave is a natural sweetener used in place of sugar. It has a glycemic index that is 40 percent lower than refined sugar and agave nectar is an optional sweetener for people who are diabetic; the sugars from agave nectar are released slowly into the bloodstream, keeping blood sugar at a more consistent level.
Combining cannabis with raw agave syrup creates a sweetener with all the benefits of cannabis, including pain and stress relief, while providing an accurate THC measure per serving. In addition, precise dosing allows MMJ patients to titrate their dose based on their needs effortlessly.
Benefits of Cannabis-Infused Agave Nectar
One of the biggest challenges to enjoying marijuana is finding a precise way to dose it. If you smoke, it’s hard to know how much THC you’re getting with each hit, and edibles can be even harder to measure—especially when they’re homemade.
But with Fluent Agave Nectar, you can have confidence in your dosage. You choose how much you put in a recipe or tea, and our dosing guide tells you exactly how many milligrams of THC are in each capful, so you always know exactly how much cannabis you’re consuming.
Agave Nectar has high concentrations of THC, so it is essential to review our dosing guide before using this product. Likewise, understanding your medical marijuana needs and tolerance levels is vital in consuming Cannabis-Infused Agave Nectar.
How to Use Cannabis-Infused Agave Nectar
When it comes to consuming cannabis-infused agave nectar, the possibilities are endless. Cannabis-infused agave nectar lets you create a wide array of recipes that will please your palette! Use it in any recipe that usually uses honey or sugar. Add to coffee, tea, fruits, or cereal. Spread on toast and waffles, swirl into your yogurt, or combine with any recipe for an inspiring treat or just take it neat if preferred. You’ll love the sweet taste of this liquid sunshine.
See the recipes below to give you some inspiration. Or visit the Smokiez website for more ideas.
Café con Leche
- Filtered Water
- Finely-ground Cuban Coffee
- 10-12 oz Whole Milk
- Fluent Natural or Vanilla Agave Nectar (dosed to your needs)
- Prepare your espresso:
- Heat the milk using a steamer, stovetop, or microwave. You don’t need to froth the milk; it just needs to be hot. Make sure not to boil the milk.
- Add the espresso and milk to your coffee cup. Pour espresso shots and add the hot milk. Stir well. You’ll want a ratio of about 2/3 milk and 1/3 espresso
- Make the espuma.
- This step is optional, but it’s a fun addition! This sugary foam, called espuma, is traditional to Cuban coffee.
- Pour your pre-dosed Agave Nectar into a small bowl.
- Add an equal amount of espresso and whisk vigorously. You can add more sugar or espresso to bring the espuma to a foamy consistency.
- Pour this mixture on top of your Cafe con Leche and enjoy your tasty treat!
- Pre-dosed Vanilla Agave Syrup
- Sliced Almonds (optional additions include dried coconut or cashews)
- A Dash of Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, combine agave and vanilla extract, stirring until warm. (Don’t let it bubble).
- Add sliced almonds and granola to a bowl and combine with the agave mixture.
- Pour the mix onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and place in the oven for 20min.
- Let cool and serve.
Try Fluent Agave Nectar!
Are you ready to add this natural and delicious cannabis edible to your daily routine? Check out our products and place an order for express pick-up. You can also sign up to receive emails, including new product updates and recipes. Have additional questions? Call our customer service center at 833.735.8368 for more information.